- Always act with integrity.
- Lead with integrity, and expect others to work with integrity.
- Follow the law at all times.
- Be honest and fair.
- Reveal and report all information truthfully, without manipulation or misrepresentation.
- Work, actions, and relationships outside of your position with the company should be free of any conflicts of interest.
- Respect and encourage diversity, and never discriminate against anyone.
- Promptly report suspected violations of the Statement of Ethics.
- Cooperate with and maintain the private nature of any investigation of a possible ethics violation.
- When involved in an ethics investigation, you should reveal and report all information truthfully.
- You should present all the facts you are aware of without personal opinion, bias, or judgment.
Click here to see our Internal Rules
Click here to see our Compliance, Legal, Communication and Continuity