We are always on the look out for incoming talent and operate a regular internship program in many of our offices. If you think you have the right skills please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you would like an internship at SCB Group to email@example.com
Since 2012 SCB Group has been pleased to sponsor of the Energy Commodity Project as part of the MSc Energy & Environmental Finance at University College, Dublin. The first prize winner in the project annually will be awarded €3,000. Second and third prize winners will receive €1,500 and €500 respectively.
MSc Energy & Environmental Finance at UCD highlights:
- The MSc Energy & Environmental Finance is the only Masters programme in Europe covering both energy finance and environmental finance.
- Key figures in the energy & environmental finance industry have contributed to the Program.
- Option of research or internship project in the third semester.
- Applicable skills covering all the major energy & environmental risk areas are covered.
- Conceptual and quantitative content to enhance the capacity to stay abreast of developments in this dynamic field.
SCB also sponsors a program at the University of Wisconsin. Graduate students registered for the Energy Markets course are required to complete a term paper on a topic provided by the professor. SCB, in partnership with the Energy Analysis and Policy Certificate program, is providing $5,000 in cash awards to be divided among the top three student papers. Students are also encouraged to apply for a summer internship with SCB.
SCB has been running a “Returnship” program since 2011. Returnships run for a period of 8-12 weeks with flexible working hours and are open candidates whose main motivation is to find an opportunity to return to the workforce after an extended, voluntary absence. If you have had time off due to caring responsibilities or other personal reasons but wish to gain valuable recent work experience there could be a ‘returnship’ position that suits you. Please look at our current job openings for latest opportunities.