1. What’s in this policy?
This policy tells you:
- what information we might collect about you
- how we might use that information
- what information of yours we might share with others
2. What does this policy cover?
This policy covers the starcb.com website.
What’s not covered in this policy?
Our services sometimes link to services run by other companies’; services, for example, subscribing to newsletters, submitting job applications or commenting on social media platforms. Those companies will have their own privacy and cookies policies, so remember that any information you give them will follow their rules and procedures and not ours.
3. How do you protect my personal information?
We’re strongly committed to keeping you and your information safe. The starcb.com website does not collect any unnecessary personal information by design.
4. What types of personal information does SCB collect about me?
Devices are things like:
- your computer
- your mobile
- your tablet
We automatically collect some technical information from these devices and web browsers. This is limited to:
- IP (internet protocol) address
- device ID
5. How long will SCB keep my personal information?
Our services are purposely designed so that we don’t hold your information for longer than is necessary and allowed according to law.
6. How can SCB use my personal information?
We are obliged to have a valid reason to use your personal information. It’s called “lawful basis for processing”. Sometimes we might ask your consent to do things, like when you subscribe to an email. Other times, when you’d reasonably expect us to use your personal information, we won’t ask your permission, but this is only when the law says we can do so. We use your information for these types of things:
- to deliver our services and to provide you with information about them
- to deal with your requests, complaints and enquiries
7. When will SCB use my information to contact me?
We might use your information to contact you about different things, like:
- To respond to any service or activity you sign up for
- To answer you when you contact us, or to respond to a comment or complaint
8. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
We will never contact you for marketing purposes.
9. When does SCB share my personal information with others?
We never share or sell your personal information.
10. Can I delete my information?
The only information we collect is IP address and device ID. If you would like this information to be deleted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. How will I find out about changes to this policy?
We will update this policy as and when we are legally required to. The latest version will always be available on our website.
13. How can I contact SCB?
For any other questions or comments about this policy speak to our Data Protection Officer.
- By email
- By post
Data Protection Officer, Avenue de Perdtemps 23, 1260 Nyon, Switzerland
© SCB Group 2022