SCB Group, the world-leading, low carbon commodity brokerage, is pleased to announce that in the 2020 Energy Risk Awards: SCB was voted by clients and peers the Best Overall Commodity Broker and Best Overall Energy Broker.
Additionally, SCB has been voted the No. 1 Broker for 2020 in the following categories:
- Ethanol and Biodiesel (first generation)
- Agricultural commodities – Grains
- EU Emissions Trading Scheme
- US Emissions Trading Scheme
Every year since 2014, SCB has been named No. 1 Broker in Ethanol & Biodiesel market. For Grains, EU & US Emissions, the Company have been named No. 1 Broker since 2019.
Kevin McGeeney, CEO SCB Group, commented:
“”We are delighted that our No 1 position in low carbon commodities has carried SCB to be voted best overall commodity broker. We work relentlessly to be worthy of the support and loyalty of our clients and partners. In these unprecedented times, SCB’s commitment to delivering results for clients is especially emboldened.”
For further information, please contact:
- Pauline Tainton, Marketing Officer, SCB + 41 22 365 5310
- Camarco, Financial PR +44 20 3757 4995
- Billy Clegg, Jennifer Renwick, Monique Perks